Licensed Aircraft Maintenance Engineers with A320 and/or B787 (REF:3535)
We are looking for Aircraft Maintenance Engineers with A320 and/or B787 types for an opportunity in Melbourne, Australia.
This fantastic opportunity comes with numerous benefits as well as the chance to live in some of Australia’s most enviable locations.
Due to the volume of applicants, we will not be able to take your application forward should you not have the right to live/work in Australia.
Job details include:
- Relocation allowance included
- Rolling 12-month contracts based in Melbourne
- Night shifts on a permanent basis
- Start date ideally within 12 weeks
- Rota to allow for the work/life balance to enjoy all Australia has to offer
- Further type course training available
- B1 or B2 on A320 and/or B787 required
- Right to work/live in Australia or New Zealand required
- CASA license desired but not essential
- Interviews via teams
If you’re interested in this position and would like to apply;
Email your CV to Emilyrender@bostonair.co.uk
Apply for a role!
© Boston Air Australia 2023.